Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
This program covers responsibilities regarding sexual harassment and child sexual abuse. Participants will become familiar with University policy and practices focusing on sexual harassment and child sexual abuse; and will learn to foster safe and respectful University environments to better protect students, faculty, and staff from incidents of sexual harassment and abuse.
Audience: Faculty, Staff, and Students
Time: 40-90 minutes depending on the format
For Purdue Faculty & Staff who CAN access SuccessFactors:
- Visit https://one.purdue.edu
- Select 'Employee Launchpad.'
- Once in the 'Employee Launchpad,' select the 'Learning' tile.
- If the course is not assigned to you, search for "Youth Protection: Faculty & Staff" in the search box.
For Volunteers, Students, and those who CANNOT access SuccessFactors:
- Visit http://www.eventreg.purdue.edu/online/YouthProtection and click Add to Cart.
- Click Continue on the next page.
- Click Checkout.
- If you do not have a Purdue Career Account to log in, click on Create an Account.
- Enter your user information and click Create Account.
- Edit your contact information and click Continue.
- Enter your activity information and click Continue.
- Read and accept the terms and click Submit.
- Click Submit to finalize the transaction.
- You will receive two confirmation emails. The email with the subject Brightspace - Purdue University System: New User Account Confirmation includes directions to log in to Brightspace to complete the course.
- Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive this email.
- It can take a few minutes for the course to appear in Brightspace.
- Once you are registered, you have 30 days to complete the program.
EmploymentCerts questions or technical issues should be directed to email@example.com.
Those without Purdue Career Accounts or no access to SuccessFactors who encounter technical issues should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions specific to the training content should be directed to email@example.com.
- Education and Training
- Education and Training Home
- ADA Workshops
- Advisory Committee on Equity
- Campus Security Authority Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Prevention and Response
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Graduate Student EA/EO
- Harassment and Discrimination: Prevention and Response
- Respect Boundaries
- Risk Management Initiative
- Mandatory Reporter Training