How To Use Your Course Accessibility Letter
Information for Spring / Fall 2022
1) Log into the Student Accommodation Portal
2) Input your Purdue BoilerKey credentials
3) Read and complete the Rights and Responsibilities Agreement
4) On your main overview page go to the Select Accommodations for Your Class section
5) Review Important Note information
- Step 1: Select all the courses you would like to receive accommodations in for the current semester
- Step 2: Continue to Customize Your Accommodations
6) Selects Accommodations for Each Course. Only choose accommodations you would like to utilize in that course
7) Submit Your Accommodation Requests
Course Accessibility Letters are available to be sent to faculty two weeks before each new semester begins.
Students should follow up with their instructors after they have shared their letter to discuss how your accommodation(s) may work in their specific course.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Access Consultant.