Documents Required by Country

The academic credentials listed by country are generally required from most institutions in the selected country.  English translations should be certified by the issuing college or University.  Credential evaluation reports will not be accepted as official academic records.  As institutions may vary, academic credentials will be reviewed on an individual basis for determination of acceptable documents.

Select a country below: