Here you will find all the important dates and deadlines to make sure you are submitting what is needed to maximize your consideration for financial aid.
FAFSA opens October 1.
- Submit your FAFSA as early as possible maximize your consideration for financial aid.
Verify information upon request:
- If you are notified, submit any requested verification information, found in your myPurdue portal under the Financial tab, then Financial Aid Requirements, as soon as possible.
Watch for the Purdue Supplemental Scholarship Application in ScholarshipUniverse.
- To maximize any scholarship opportunities, we strongly encourage students to submit the FAFSA by January 1.
- Complete departmental scholarship applications in ScholarshipUniverse as early as possible before your college’s deadline.
- Education — March 1
- Health and Human Sciences — April 1
- Liberal Arts — April 1
- Polytechnic Institute* — March 1
- Polytechnic Statewide* – August 1
- *Polytechnic Institute Statewide students should complete the Purdue Supplemental Scholarship Application and select Purdue Polytechnic as their school.
Review your financial aid notification in myPurdue.
- Students can expect to see these in mid-June.