Here you will find all the important dates and deadlines to make sure you are submitting what is needed to maximize your consideration for financial aid. Note: The 2024-25 FAFA will open in December 2023 as a result of changes within the FAFSA Simplification Act.
The 2024-25 FAFSA opens
- Submit your FAFSA as early as possible to maximize your consideration for financial aid.
Verify information upon request:
- If you are notified, submit any requested verification information found in your myPurdue portal under the Financial tab, then Financial Aid Requirements, as soon as possible.
Watch for the Purdue Departmental Scholarship Application in ScholarshipUniverse.
- To maximize any scholarship opportunities, we strongly encourage students to submit the 2024-25 FAFSA by February 15.
- Complete departmental scholarship applications in ScholarshipUniverse as early as possible before your college’s deadline.
- Education — March 1
- Health and Human Sciences — April 1
- Liberal Arts — April 1
- Polytechnic Institute* — March 1
- Polytechnic Statewide* – August 1
- *Polytechnic Institute Statewide students should complete the Purdue Departmental Scholarship Application and select Purdue Polytechnic as their school.
Search for private scholarships
- Apply for scholarships using ScholarshipUniverse.
March – April
Submit your FAFSA by April 15.
Review your financial aid notification in myPurdue.
- Students can expect to see these in mid-June.