How to do a Negotiation Inquiry
1. Open the Negotiations module by going to Maintain > Negotiations or clicking the icon.
2. This will open the Negotiations module, and the search screen will automatically come up.
3. If you know the Negotiation number (e.g. the Proposal Number), use that to search. Otherwise, search on the PI name, sponsor, project title, or any other available field.
4. The result of your search will create a list. Scroll through the list until you find the negotiation you want.
To open in Display: Double-click the row to open the Negotiation in Display -or- go to: Edit > Display Negotiation.
To open in Modify: Go to Edit > Correct Negotiation -or- click the Edit icon.
- Negotiation Admin Guide Home
- Create a Negotiation
- Negotiation Activities
- Negotiation Activity Types
- Negotiation Agreement Types
- Completing a New Negotiation
- Negotiations Display Only
- Searching from Institute Proposal
- Negotiation Email Notification
- Negotiation Records
- Searching from Negotiation Module
- Temp Log: Negotiations