Open Negotiation From IP Search Results
1. Open the Institute Proposal module by clicking Maintain>Proposals –or- clicking the icon. The Select Proposal screen will appear.
2. Complete a standard search for the targeted IP record.
3. Select the record result and then go to: Edit Negotiation –or- click on the Negotiation icon.
4. If a corresponding Negotiation record exists it will directly open in Display, closing will return User back to previous Institute Proposal Search Results.
Open Negotiation From Open IP Record
1. Selected Institute Proposal record must be open in either edit or display
2. Go to Details > Negotiation
3. If a corresponding Negotiation record exists it will directly open in Edit if you have the appropriate access, closing will return User back to previous Institute Proposal record.
- Negotiation Admin Guide Home
- Create a Negotiation
- Negotiation Activities
- Negotiation Activity Types
- Negotiation Agreement Types
- Completing a New Negotiation
- Negotiations Display Only
- Searching from Institute Proposal
- Negotiation Email Notification
- Negotiation Records
- Searching from Negotiation Module
- Temp Log: Negotiations