Skip to main content

University of Leeds: Atmospheric Science

Atmospheric Science
Study Abroad University University of Leeds, United Kingdom
Academic Department Earth, Atmospheric, & Planetary Sciences
Major Atmospheric Science
Purdue Semester Spring
Purdue Year Junior
Link to More Information University of Leeds
Purdue Course Curriculum for that semester EAS 422 Atmos. Dynamics I
EAS 432 Synoptic Lab II
EAS 532 Atmospheric Physics I
MATH or STAT Elective
General Educ. or EAS Elective
EAS or Free Elective
Study Abroad course replacement options SOEE 3151 Dynamics of Weather Systems
SOEE 2530 Atmos. Physics
Possible EAS electives:
SOEE 2160 Climate Change: Science & Impacts
SOEE 2480 Atmos. Pollution & Environ. Change
SOEE 2350 Energy:  Science and Policy
SOEE 3190 Earth Observations from Space
SOEE 3430 Air Quality:  Science & Policy
SOEE 3620 Broadcast Meteorology
SOEE 3630 Strategic Energy Issues
Select from the Liberal Arts area for General Education electives or from Science for options
Information about university Leeds is a top-ten UK research-led university in the prestigious Russell Group (universities committed to the highest levels of academic excellence in both teaching and research), with a student population over 33,000. The City of Leeds is the commercial center of the West Yorkshire urban area with a population over 1.5 million.  Located within two hours of London and three hours from Edinburgh, Leeds has an acclaimed nightlife and vibrant music scene and is surrounded by culture, history, and national parks.  Get more information on the University of Leeds study aboard programs:

Purdue University College of Science, 150 N. University St, West Lafayette, IN 47907 • Phone: (765) 494-1729, Fax: (765) 494-1736

Student Advising Office: (765) 494-1771, Fax: (765) 496-3015 • Science IT, (765) 494-4488

© 2021 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science Webmaster.