Introduction to Using Pronouns
- What are pronouns?
- How to share your pronouns
- Students Explain Why Gender Pronouns Matter
- Pronouns 101
- Why Pronouns Matter
- Talking About Pronouns in the Workplace
- Browser App for Practicing Pronoun Usage
Places You Can Include Your Pronouns
- Email Signature
- Example signatures can be found on the University of California - San Francisco LGBT Resource Center's webpage.
- Instructions for Outlook users can be found on the University of North Texas Pride Alliance's webpage.
- You can purchase temporary paper nametags that include a 'pronouns' field under the 'name' field. Email LGBTQ@purdue.edu if you would like more information.
- You can include your pronouns on staff nametags as part of the typical ordering process.
- Business Cards
- You can include your pronouns on your Purdue business cards by adding them to the Title field, underneath your job title, in the Xerox Print & Digital Services Platform. Example
- Office Name Placards
- You can include your pronouns underneath your name on the placard outside your office.