Collaboration & Interaction Tools
- Connect with students through synchronous video conferencing.
- Engage with the class with real-time polling tools.
- Create asynchronous video discussions.
- Create asynchronous Class Discussions that encourage active learner participation.
Assessment & Evaluation
- Incorporate Peer Review into your course.
- Embed quizzes within lecture videos.
- Create Tests that randomly draw from question pools.
- Utilize rubrics to help with grading student work.
- Create randomized numerical and expression problems.
- Create and Edit engaging videos from your computer.
- Utilize our Video Express Rooms to record professional-level video content.
- Store all of your videos for easy integrate into your course.
- Ensure that all students have equal access to content with high-quality captions.
- Take high-quality screenshots, to better support instructional material.
Course Integrity Tools
- Incorporate Turnitin Originality to check originality on papers.
- Engage Respondus Browser or Examity to ensure academic integrity in fully online courses.
- Collaboration & Interaction Tools
- Assessment & Evaluation Tools
- Content Creation Tools
- Course Integrity Tools
- Other Tools