Spring 2023 Resources
- Spring 2023 Syllabus letter – Corrected (Office of the Provost memo 12/21/22)
Fall 2022 Descriptions and Expectations
- Academic Regulations Governing “End-of-Semester” Examinations (Provost memo 10/13/22)
- Academic Regulations Governing Mid-Semester Academic Progress (Provost memo 9/14/22)
- Exams and Academic Integrity Considerations Fall 2022 [PDF]
- Respondus Monitor Environmental Check [PDF]
- Academic Regulations on Class Attendance – New Medically Excused Absence Policy (Provost memo)
- Classroom, Instructional Lab, and Experiential Course Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Fall 2022 Syllabus guidelines
- Fall 2022 Syllabus letter (Provost memo)
Technology & Tips for the Physical and the Virtual Classroom
- Student Internet Resources
- Library Reading List
- Academic Early Alert
- ITaP’s Web conferencing tool comparison site
- Use Cases Classroom Technology
- Tools and Services for Teaching Remotely
- Practical Tips and Examples for Faculty by Faculty
- Resources to help you teach online (PoRTAL)
- ITaP Tools & Tips for working online
For questions about teaching remotely or Purdue-supported technologies tied to your course, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact ITaP Tech Support (email@example.com) if you have issues with: Logging in to Brightspace or WebEx; accessing BoilerKey or email; or to address phishing questions. Tech Support is also still available by phone 765-494-4000.
Students should direct questions about your course to your Purdue email. They may also reach their academic advisor through BoilerConnect, or go to the updated Academic Advising Remotely webpage.