Supplemental Hospital Insurance
Administered by Voya
Coverage for Supplemental Hospital Insurance
Supplemental Hospital Insurance through Voya can help you be better prepared by providing you with a payment to use as you see fit if you experience a covered event and meet the policy and certificate requirements. Typically a flat amount is paid for hospital admission and a per-day amount is paid for each day of a covered hospital stay, from the very first day of your stay. This payment can help you focus more on getting back on track and less on the extra expenses an accident or illness may bring. With Voya, you’ll have a choice of two comprehensive plans which provide payments in addition to any other insurance payments you may receive. See details in Plan Summary below. Participants will be responsible to submit claims and all documentation to Voya directly.
- Two plan level options available
- Benefits are paid directly to you and are in addition to Purdue's medical and disability benefits.
- Family coverage options
- Convenience of payroll deduction
|Employee Only||Employee + Spouse||Employee + Child(ren)||Employee + Spouse + Child(ren)|
|Plan 1 – High Plan||$244.80||$525.96||$394.44||$675.60|
|Plan 2 – Low Plan||$122.52||$246.84||$198.60||$322.92|
Premiums are subject to change.
How to enroll
- Enroll online with Benefitfocus through the OneCampus portal.
- Enrollment is restricted to annual open enrollment, new hire and life events
Additional Services Included
Voya Cares - Is a service offered through the Voya family of companies, offering a depth of resources focused on education, planning and solutions for individuals with special needs and disabilities as well as their families and caregivers.
Voya Travel Assistance – This program offers you and your dependents four types of services when you’re more than 100 miles from home, including pre-trip information, emergency personal and transportation services, and medical assistance.
- Life/Voluntary Benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Keep Benefit Premiums Current While on Unpaid Leave
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance on Spouse and Children
- Universal Life Insurance