Auto and Home Insurance
Administered by Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance provides discounts on automotive and homeowners coverage, plus a wide range of other property and casualty insurance products.
Get a Quote
Auto insurance and Home Insurance
Quotes are available by calling 800-340-3529.
To get an online auto quote, visit Liberty Mutual’s Purdue site and follow the instructions below:
- Under the “Select Insurance Type” drop-down box, select the type of coverage for which you would like to receive a free quote.
- Enter your ZIP code.
- If you were provided a personal invitation number, enter that in the Receive a PIN? box.
- Click the "Get a Quote" button.
- Complete the step-by-step questionnaire to generate your personal quote
Manage your billing online to fit your needs
If you register for an online account, you can view your payment history and see the last payment applied to your policy. You can also update an already scheduled payment and choose from convenient payment plans that operate on a monthly basis.
If you speak to a service representative, you can sign up for payment plans that operate on a bimonthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual basis.
Choose the payment option that works for you
How to pay
Time to process
Pay online or by phone
Pay online using your major credit card or a checking or savings account. You can also use Liberty Mutual’s automated phone service to make a payment.
Register or log in
1-2 business days
Log in to eService to easily set up and manage automatic payments from your bank account or through most major credit cards.
Send payment to Liberty Mutual from your own banking account.
Sign up online through your bank using your Liberty Mutual policy number.
1-2 business days upon receipt
Send your payments by mail or overnight delivery. If you have lost your payment stub, please include your policy number on your check.
Liberty Mutual Group
1-2 business days upon receipt
Are you tired of the extra clutter that comes with receiving billing statements in the mail every month? You can opt to go paperless and view your policy and billing documents online instead of receiving them in the mail.
You’ll also automatically be set up for email alerts regarding any policy updates. You’ll get email reminders when a payment is due.
Available anytime by calling: 800-2CLAIMS (800-225-2467)
- Map your location using GPS
- Take pictures of damage
- Record a voice note to help you remember key details
Report and track your claim online
To report your claim online, simply log in (from your computer or mobile device), and answer some simple questions about your claim. You will then receive a claim number and, if necessary, a Liberty Mutual claims representative will contact you, usually within one business day.
You can also track the status of a claim online. Once the claim has been filed you can:
- View your claim information
- Contact your claims representative
- Send Liberty Mutual photos and documents
- Find appraisal information
- View payment details
- Change your contact information
Sign up for SMS/text alerts
Sign up for SMS/text alerts to be notified about your claims status. Text message updates could include the acknowledgement of your claim, availability of your estimate, or updates on your payment status. Log in at the Liberty Mutual website to get started.
- Life/Voluntary Benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Keep Benefit Premiums Current While on Unpaid Leave
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance on Spouse and Children
- Universal Life Insurance