Life And Voluntary Benefits
Protection During Critical Situations.
Purdue offers a variety of insurance plans to help you and your family through the difficulties of a death in the family or an accident.
Be sure to keep your beneficiaries up-to-date on these important coverages.
Life Insurance Plans
Purdue University Securian link:securian.com/purdue-insurance
Benefit Scout link: Securian Benefit Scout
Life Insurance Plans - Purdue Global
- Purdue Global Life Plan Summary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Spouse and Child Term Life
- Employee Term Life
- Purdue Global Benefit Scout Link: Securian Benefit Scout
Listed below are Purdue's voluntary benefit offerings. For more information, follow the link below to the specific benefit's Web page.
- Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal Services
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
Enrolling in voluntary benefits
Eligible faculty, staff and graduate assistant employees may view and request changes to voluntary benefits using the online Benefitfocus system. Go to the OneCampus Portal, choose Benefitfocus, and then sign on using your Purdue career account username and password. Here are some quick tips about enrolling in these plans:
- Dental and Group Legal can be elected or dropped only during open enrollment or with a life event change; they follow the same rules that govern cafeteria benefits.
- Some programs are tailored to you and the rates are based on your individual circumstance. The online enrollment system will direct you to a licensed representative who can assist if you express interest in Universal Life, Critical Illness, Group Long Term Care or Auto/Home Insurance.