Administered by Voya
Accident insurance through Voya helps protect you and your family from the costs of unexpected accidents and is designed to provide coverage in addition to your medical plan.
Participants will be responsible to submit claims and all documentation to Voya directly.
- Benefits are paid directly to you and are in addition to Purdue's medical and disability benefits.
- Family coverage options.
- No medical underwriting or pre-existing condition limitations.
- Two plan level options available.
|Employees Only||Employee's + Spouse||Employee + Child(ren)||Employee + Spouse
|Plan 1 – High Plan*||$103.92||$173.04||$179.28||$248.40|
|Plan 2 – Low Plan||$31.80||$68.28||$64.08||$100.56|
Additional Services Included
Voya Cares - Is a service offered through the Voya family of companies, offering a depth of resources focused on education, planning and solutions for individuals with special needs and disabilities as well as their families and caregivers.
Voya Travel Assistance – This program offers you and your dependents four types of services when you’re more than 100 miles from home, including pre-trip information, emergency personal and transportation services, and medical assistance.
- Accident Insurance plan summary
- Accident Insurance video
- How to file a claim
- Online claims submission video
- Voya Accident Certificate
How to Enroll
- Enroll online with Benefitfocus through the employee portal.
- Enrollment is restricted to annual open enrollment, new hire and life events.
For questions, call the Voya Service Center at 877‑236‑7564
- Life/Voluntary Benefits
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Keep Benefit Premiums Current While on Unpaid Leave
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Hospital Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance on Spouse and Children
- Universal Life Insurance