Although the Talent Acquisition team assists with recruiting all staff positions, you still play a vital role in recruiting the best talent for Purdue!
- Review the interactive Staff Recruitment and Selection Hiring Manual to learn more about hiring staff process and best practices.
- As the Initiator (Recruiting Roles) you kick off the process by making sure a position is available and marked ready to be hired and creating the requisition in SuccessFactors.
- You will have the ability to view resumes/applicants, assist with scheduling interviews and provide candidate feedback.
- Review Providing Candidate Feedback - Interview Central Training Video to review resume, upload interview notes and rate candidates.
- Once the selected candidate accepts offer, you will let interview candidates know they were not selected.
- Follow Closing a Job Requisition - Email Non-Selected Applicants.
- Complete misconduct screenings. Follow the Misconduct Procedures Quick Reference Guide.
Visit Other Recruitment or Hiring Sites: