New Employee Orientation / Resources
Weekly Orientation Sessions
- Supervisor or employee can register
- Held on Mondays from 8 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- Located at the France Cordova Recreational Sports Center (CREC) at 355 N. Martin Jischke Drive. The online campus map displays the location (CREC).
- Questions can be directed to Teresa Rohler at 765-494-1679 or Sheri Erdman at 765-494-1421
- New employee orientation agenda
- Parking at the France Cordova Rec Center
- Supervisor’s guide to effectively onboarding a new employee
New Employee Resources
- Employees and supervisors are encouraged to follow the Onboarding New Employee Guide.
- Attend NEO to learn about benefits enrollment, eligibility and changes or review online.
- Review medical coverage and retirement savings options online.
- Learn about timekeeping, time off and pay at Pay @ Purdue.
- Update your personal information including bank account for direct deposit through Employee Self Service.
- Learn about family-friendly programs and childcare options, when applicable.
New Hire Wizard and System Access
- All new or rehired employees receive an email containing the New Hire Wizard during the hiring process through SuccessFactors.
- Once data is received, a system-generated email provides new hires with their PUID and user ID, both of which are required to complete account activation.
- A link will be provided to the New Hire Welcome web page which outlines how to create the Purdue Career Account password and BoilerKey.