Purdue University to offer Google Career Certificates for learning in-demand tech skills
Purdue University is offering the Google Career Certificate program, making it possible for Purdue students — undergraduate or graduate and on campus or online — as well as the public to earn Google Career Certificates in the fields of cybersecurity, data analytics, digital marketing and e-commerce, IT support, and project management.
- Purdue offers university employees discount on Google Career CertificatesThe Google Career Certificates are designed by experts at Google to teach in-demand, job-ready skills. They’re available through Purdue to students, employees and the public via the registration website.
- Five Industries that Want to Hire Professionals with Introductory American Sign Language SkillsAmerican Sign Language (ASL) is the most common language used by the Deaf community in both the United States and Canada. In the United States alone, there are more than half a million people who use ASL as their primary language. ASL is also the third most commonly used language in the United States, after English and Spanish.
- Purdue’s Professional Development Courses Help Professionals Succeed in Today’s Skills Economy In the view of economic experts, we live in a skills economy – meaning the modern job market values individual skills above other markers of success, including traditional credentials like academic degrees and even prior job experience.
- Purdue partners with ThriveDX to help close a talent gap in cybersecurity Purdue University is partnering with ThriveDX, a global leader in cyber training and talent development, on a program to find and train new personnel or reskill existing employees for roles in cybersecurity. The
- Brightspace Innovation Program announces new grant awardee A Purdue Fort Wayne project to incorporate story-based pedagogy in engineering classes has been selected for a Brightspace Innovation Program grant by Purdue’s Brightspace team. Brightspace is Purdue’s learning management system. The Brightspace
- Thriving in the Evolving Landscape of Electrical and Electronics Engineering: A Key to SuccessIn today’s landscape of advanced technology, the engineering profession is undergoing more transformations than ever. Innovations such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and robotics are reshaping a multitude of
- Purdue’s Pharmacy Tech Training Course Gives Students Training in a Vital, Growing IndustryIn the United States, the number of Americans who have chronic health conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes, has gone up. This is in part because the United States’ population is skewing
- Purdue University to offer Google Career Certificates for learning in-demand tech skillsProgram available to the public as well as Purdue students WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University is offering the Google Career Certificate program, making it possible for Purdue students — undergraduate or graduate
- Purdue Online is now Purdue University Online, with a new resource website for online studentsThe name change to Purdue University Online is designed to better reflect the organization’s primary role – facilitating online courses and programming in partnership with the colleges, schools, departments and faculty of Purdue’s flagship West Lafayette and regional campuses.
- Purdue’s Online Dual Engineering + MBA and Management and Leadership Master’s Degrees Prove to be Career BoostersTwo years after completing his bachelor’s degree, Januario Mendes wanted to upgrade his engineering skills while gaining business expertise that could position him to move into leadership as his career advances.