Healthy Boiler Newsletter Issue 10
The dedicated open enrollment website for 2020 is your go-to for open enrollment details, news, resources and more. The web page offers streamlined menus and clear navigation for all things open enrollment.
Benefitfocus is our benefits management platform that simplifies how we manage many of our benefit programs. Used by faculty, staff and graduate students, this system can be used all year to review your benefits and to update some information – for example if you want to change your HSA contribution amount or if you have a qualifying life event and need to add or remove dependents.
As you make decisions for your 2020 benefits, Human Resources – Benefits provides a few helpful tools to help you through the decision-making process.
For the third year in a row, the Healthy Boiler Program is back with an incentive piece. Employees can earn $325 (employee only) or $650 (employee + spouse, employee + child or employee + family) as additions to their Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for completing their annual physical and biometrics screening as part of Healthy Boiler 2020.
The Affordable Care Act -- also known as Health Care Reform -- requires employers to send Social Security Numbers (SSN) for those covered on an employment-related medical plan to the IRS (including dependents) along with the medical plan election.
Choosing health insurance and retirement contributions takes time and mental energy. Keep the benefits open enrollment process as simple as possible by signing up for BoilerKey self-recovery and printing backup codes.
- October 2019 Issue 10
- Open enrollment 2020 website designed for YOU
- Benefitfocus – Helpful information provided for uploading necessary documents
- Helpful, free decision-making tools available for open enrollment 2020
- Healthy Boiler’s back with wellness incentive, user-friendly portal submission for 2020
- Annual Social Security Number review recommended for open enrollment
- Don’t get locked out of benefits open enrollment, sign up for BoilerKey self-recovery