Assistance, resources available to answer benefit questions
Benefits’ staff members are committed to providing excellent customer service and resources to help employees and their families best use these valuable programs.
The Benefits website, www.purdue.edu/benefits, is an excellent resource for employees, with in-depth information on all benefit offerings, including a benefit contact list, with handy links to the various vendors the University partners with for benefits.
To contact customer service, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-494-2222. Customer service volume remains high. Please include contact information in emails and voicemails, and customer service will reply as soon as possible. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for a response.
Human Resources customer service is also available in-person on campus at Stewart Center or Kurz Purdue Technology Center in the Purdue Research Park. Benefits will try to accommodate walk-in customers, but appointments are recommended whenever possible and can be made by contacting Benefits via the channels above.
Additionally, topic-specific assistance is available from Purdue’s partners.
- Anthem, 855-502-6365
- Benefitfocus – Log in to Benefitfocus to enroll in benefits as a new employee, make a change due to a change in family status or to view benefits.
- CVS Caremark, 866-234-7061 – Contact CVS Caremark with questions about prescription drug coverage
- HSA Bank, 800-357-6246, email@example.com – Contact HSA Bank regarding health savings accounts
- April 2019 Issue 7
- The Healthy Boiler journey … New direction is a multi-faceted approach to overall well-being
- ABA therapy benefit no small thing for Purdue families
- Steve Abel: Committed to health
- myStrength program added to mental health resources for all Purdue employees, dependents
- Yes, you can easily invest HSA funds with investment options from HSA Bank
- Assistance, resources available to answer benefit questions
- Your finances need a wellness check, too – Fidelity can help
- You can now use your FSA or HSA card on Amazon
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up