Yes, you can easily invest HSA funds with investment options from HSA Bank
We all know healthcare expenses in today’s world are, in most cases, quite costly and even exuberant at times. Purdue provides a variety of ways – Healthy Boiler Wellness Program incentives and Purdue’s contributions -- to earn funds into your health savings accounts to ensure you have pre-tax dollars on hand to assist you with those costs. Additionally, investing your HSA dollars is a great way to potentially grow your savings for future healthcare expenses. Luckily, HSA Bank – Purdue’s health savings accounts administrator – provides unique opportunities to invest HSA funds in self-directed investment options.
Designed to help you start investing as well as managing your investment account moving forward, HSA Bank’s investment options make investing easy and convenient. To learn more about the Devenir Guided Portfolio Self-Directed Investment Program and the TD Ameritrade Self-Directed Brokerage Option, take a look at our flow chart, “Do you want to grow your savings for future health care?”
Any questions can be directed to HSA Bank’s client assistance center at 800-357-6246, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.More information on Purdue’s health savings accounts is available via Frequently Asked Questions on the Benefits website.
- April 2019 Issue 7
- The Healthy Boiler journey … New direction is a multi-faceted approach to overall well-being
- ABA therapy benefit no small thing for Purdue families
- Steve Abel: Committed to health
- myStrength program added to mental health resources for all Purdue employees, dependents
- Yes, you can easily invest HSA funds with investment options from HSA Bank
- Assistance, resources available to answer benefit questions
- Your finances need a wellness check, too – Fidelity can help
- You can now use your FSA or HSA card on Amazon
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up