Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Annual Physical Inventory for Fisher Storerooms in October - 10/1/15
- OfficeMax Catalog Search Enhancements - 10/1/15
- Roche Diagnostics Corporation Catalog - 10/1/15
- Ariba Catalog Changes Related to Fisher Scientific Strategic Partnership - 9/1/15
- Procurement Services Reviewing the OfficeMax Catalog in Ariba - 9/1/15
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org