Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Approval Process for IT Purchases - 4/23/13
- Procurement Services Provides Guidance for Purchasing Copy Paper - 4/23/13
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in SRM - 4/23/13
- Procurement Services Begins Enabling Suppliers on the Ariba Network - 4/11/13
- Account Assignment Reminders for University Stores Shopping Carts - 4/2/13
- Reminder: Import Customs Charges Must be Paid Promptly - 4/2/13
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in SRM - 4/2/13
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com