Procurement Services procures goods and services for the West Lafayette campus in support of the mission of Purdue University. We strive to always be efficient, timely, cost effective and professional in providing high quality service to our customers.
We also fulfill obligations in support of the statutory and regulatory requirements for institutional control over procurements. These requirements are reflected in our policies and procedures. We strive to always deal with these subjects in a professional manner and provide knowledgeable advice. We support both a centralized and decentralized procurement system to accommodate both small routine and large complex procurements with an appropriate level of professional attention.
- Location of Ariba Training Information - 4/8/14
- Procurement Services Announces Vendor Updates in Ariba - 4/8/14
- Receiving in Ariba Information and Tips - 4/8/14
- Additional Ariba QRC's Added to BusinessatPurdue - 4/1/14
- Ariba What's New Webpage Updated - 4/1/14
- Items Restricted from the Guy Brown Catalog - 4/1/14
- Do Not 'REFER' Invoice Reconciliation Exceptions aka Blocked Invoices - 3/27/14
- New Procurement Vendor Request Form Updated - 3/27/14
- Clontech and Promeaga Catalogs are Live in Ariba - 3/13/14
- Instructions if a Duplicate Invoice is Posted in Ariba - 3/13/14
- Ariba Report Exporting in csv Format QRC - 3/11/14
For assistance contact: Procure-to-Pay Helpdesk phone 765-494-7279 or email email@example.com