Make An Appointment - Current College of Science Students
To schedule an advising appointment, you will use BoilerConnect (PDF). Your advisor advisor may allow in-person and/or virtual appointments. If there is a choice, you can select your preference when you make the appointment in BoilerConnect.
- If you have issues with making an appointment through BoilerConnect, please contact your advisor via e-mail for further instructions.
- Remember, for quick questions, you can join virtual drop-in hours for your academic advisor.
- If you are not currently a College of Science student, please see:
If an in-person appointment is scheduled by your advisor, you are expected to adhere to all health and safety requirements of the Protect Purdue Pledge.
How to check in for advising appointments:
General tips on how to communicate with your advisor:
We understand an emergency or crisis can happen. If you find yourself in such a situation, please do one of the following based on your need.
- Call 911: more information about 911
- Call the Office of the Dean of Students at (765) 494-1747 during hours of operation M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM (Eastern Time Zone).
- Contact Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at (765) 494-6995 during and after hours, on weekends and holidays, or by going to the CAPS office of the second floor of the Purdue University Student Health Center (PUSH) during business hours.
- All Aboard Purdue
- Academic & Registration Resources
- Advisor Directory
- CoS Advising Policy
- CODO Information
- CODO Procedure and Advising
- Dual Degree Policy
- Curriculum and Degree Requirements
- Grade Appeals
- Pre-professional Programs
- Earning Requirements Through Experience
- SPLASH - Science Plus Liberal Arts: Second Home
- Student Resources
- Registrar's Office Student Resources
- Tutoring Services/Help Sessions
- Student and Family FAQ