PWL instructor resource round-up for Fall 2021
Instructors preparing for classes on the Purdue West Lafayette campus can take advantage of the following resources and guidance specific to Fall 2021 hosted on the Teaching & Learning section of the Innovative Learning website.
- Prepare for fall courses by attending drop-ins and workshops listed in the training calendar.
- Students will find new content, completion award in updated Learning Online 101 course — Undergraduates are automatically enrolled in this self-paced Brightspace course. Instructors may also register for access.
- Fall 2021 instructors can tap Undergraduate Technology Advocates for Brightspace, ed tech assistance — Request tech support for your courses.
- Fall 2021 syllabus memo — This email was sent to fall instructors on Aug. 3 and included links to the following)
- Exams & Academic Integrity Considerations Fall 2021 — This PDF offers ideas and alternatives for assessing student learning.
- The Purdue Brightspace website includes a section on Workshops and Training, and Documentation with guides for both Instructors and Students, on topics ranging from creating assignments to grading assignments to course administration.
Bookmark the Innovative Learning website as the central hub for PWL instructional resources. The website curates information on course development, instructional technologies, workshops and forums, testing services, and resources for global learning, accessibility, and online learning. It also links to details on instructional awards. Members of Innovative Learning include the Center for Instructional Excellence, Libraries and the School of Information Studies, Purdue Online and Teaching and Learning Technologies. To learn more, email InnovativeLearningTeam@purdue.edu.