Healthy Boiler Wellness Program and Other Benefits
The Healthy Boiler Program is a multi-faceted approach to overall well-being composed of five pillars. The Healthy Boiler Program provides care in each area by offering cost-controlled benefits and easily accessible resources that help Purdue employees (and their families) transform their lives into the healthiest, happiest versions possible.
Through each of the pillars, the Healthy Boiler Program:
- Behavioral Health – advocates for integrated care programs that focus on behavioral health and community support
- Financial Wellness – provides financial education and guidance programs that help ensure long-term financial well-being
- Physical Health – champions health education, preventive care and ongoing treatment programs to help individuals achieve lasting physical health and overall well-being
- Social Wellness – promotes opportunities that bring people together to foster collaboration and share common goals, contributing to both individual and collective well-being
- Work-Life Integration – offers family-friendly benefits and programs that meet 21st century work-life demands.
The following are provided by other Purdue organizations.
Both Management and Professional Staff Advisory Committee (MaPSAC) and Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee (CSSAC) offer employee grants and awards. Visit engagement opportunities for more information.
CSSAC manages the perksconnect program for all employees and retirees. Enjoy discounted prices to the Indianapolis Zoo and more.
The Purdue Employee Activity Program (PEAP) plans and sponsors employee trips.
Fee Remission Inforamtion for Campus and Purdue Global options