Create and Update Individual Professional Development Plans
Staff members are assessed annually for their professional and career development accomplishments. The plan provides the supervisor and employee with a space to record professional and career development goals and related achievements. Entries will be maintained in SuccessFactors throughout an employee’s career at Purdue, unless deleted by the supervisor or employee. The staff member, supervisor, and all management within the employee’s chain of leadership will have access to view the employee’s individual development plan.
- View the SuccessFactors tutorial videos for detailed step-by-step guidance.
- The professional development plan typically reflects a one to two year plan of achievement. However, the system does not have date constraints.
- SuccessFactors Tutorial Videos
- Resources in the Learning Management System
- LinkedIn Learning
- Business Book Summaries
- Additional Management Development Resources
- Performance Management @ Purdue
- Timeline, Process and Resources
- Create and Update Annual Performance Goals
- Assess Annual Performance
- Access Performance Management Reports
- Unit Leader Calibration Sessions
- Create and Update Individual Professional Development Plans
- Initiate and Receive 360 Feedback in SuccessFactors
- SuccessFactors Performance Management Tutorial Videos