Values and Ethics
- We must discover how to prevent breast cancer onset in addition to diagnosis and treatment.
- We must understand and be sensitive to cultural values and practices for discovering environmental factors that influence breast cancer onset, and for developing effective primary prevention interventions around the globe.
- All regions of the world must work together to share research, knowledge and innovations to approach primary prevention of breast cancer because breast cancer is global.
- Interdisciplinary teams are essential to understand interactions among environment, culture, nutrition, lifestyle and disease development
- We value integrity in scholarship and applications in disease prevention and the respect of human dignity.