In 2011 U.S.-China EcoPartnership for Environmental Sustainability (USCEES) was established by the U.S. State Department with the primary focus of addressing environmental challenges that are common to both the United States and China.
The USCEES will bring together leaders from academic, government and business spheres to develop and apply innovative, solutions-oriented approaches to help move the trajectory of our nations, and the world, toward sustainable management of our natural resources and living environment in the face of our common vulnerability to climate and land use change.
- USCEES visiting scholar-Dr. Dingming An from Qinghai University visiting Purdue during November 2014-2015
- USCEES visiting scholar-Dr. Na Yu from Shenyang Agricultural University visiting Purdue during October 2014-2015
- USCEES visiting scholar-Dr. Yun Zhang visiting Purdue during September 2014-2015
- USCEES visiting scholars-Ms. Chang Liu from Shenyang Agricultural University and Ms. Tingyu Hou from Northwest A&F University visiting Purdue during September 2014-2016
- Purdue Professor Greg Michalski taught Introduction to Chemistry in July of 2014 for the LION international Summer School in Chengdu, China
- The Purdue chapter of Global China Connection (GCC) hosted the second Midwest GCC annual conference “Sino-US 2.0: Shaping the future world leaders” on March 29th (Saturday), 2014 in Burton D. Morgan Center
- Dr. Shawn Hu, Director of Utah-Qinghai Ecopartnership, is visiting Purdue during February 24-26th, 2014