Discovery Park Pre-Award
Discovery Park Pre-Award Services will partner with Discovery Park Principal Investigators in proposal preparation, serving as key resources in all matters related to University policies for proposal development and submission. Our goal is to establish proposal processes and best practices, allocate services and resources, develop appropriate internal and external liaisons, and provide quality control in order to meet or exceed faculty expectations for pre-award activities.
Discovery Park Pre-Award Services
The Pre-Award team will provide the following services:
- Review sponsor guidelines and identify key issues
- Facilitate meetings with PI, business office, and other appropriate individuals
- Collaborate with VPR staff, as appropriate, during the proposal process
- Develop timeline for all input and approvals
- Prepare the budget and review the budget justification
- Secure subcontract information
- Assist with cost share commitments and documentation
- Involve University Contracting Group services if needed
- Assist with sponsor forms and electronic submission systems
- Assure the proposal meets all sponsor guidelines and is in final form
- Obtain appropriate academic and business office signatures
- Assist with sponsor requests for re-budgets, Just in Time information, etc.
- Provide Institutional approval for proposal
Contact Discovery Park Pre-Award Services
Principal Investigators should notify the Pre-Award team of intent to submit a proposal at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline or as soon as they are aware of the opportunity. When making an initial request, please provide the following information: Principal Investigator, DP Center for proposal, sponsor, proposal deadline, and references for sponsor guidelines if available. A proposal team member will contact you regarding your proposal. We offer on-site services at a location convenient to the PI.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact:
Pre-Award Center Manager, SPS Discovery Park Pre-Award
Jenny Siemers, 496-2393, email@example.com
About Discovery Park
Discovery Park and its major centers lead Purdue's large-scale interdisciplinary research efforts.
- Schedule Tour / Research Meeting
- Discovery Park Impact
- Add DP to your presentation
- Travel Information
No current events were found.
610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Phone: 765.496.6625
- Fax: 765.494.7474