Winter registration opens on Monday, September 11. View your Registration Time Ticket.
So how do you register for winter courses? Simple. Just follow a few easy steps:
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor. (Always your first step!). It's never too early to chat about winter plans. You can easily use the advisor’s directory to find your best contact.
- To prepare for your appointment, consider what you will do this winter. Are you going somewhere that will have stable internet to complete an online course? Will you be able to dedicate time to taking a winter course? Will you be studying abroad? Or will you be taking time off to prepare for spring semester?
- Next, decide which courses might be best for you based on your winter plans.
- Then, check myPurdue for your time ticket to register for classes on the first day of your window. If you have any holds on your account, you'll need to get those taken care of before registering.
- During your appointment, don't forget to get your PIN from your academic advisor so you can register online. Your winter PIN is the same one you use to register for fall classes. In addition, be sure to check prerequisites for your desired courses, and as always, have a backup plan if your first-choice classes aren't available.
- Register for your courses. You will be registering using the scheduling assistant for the winter like you would enroll for a summer class. Unsure what this means? Follow this step-by-step video.