Annual Spring Health Programs ExpoThe biggest event of the year! We welcome about 80 people to campus representing over 100 health programs. We gather in both Union Ballrooms offering you the opportunity to speak directly with program representatives to learn about the amazing options you have at programs in Indiana, across the country, and in other countries!
Don't miss your chance to talk to university healthcare program representatives at our annual Health Programs Expo.
- Dress is casual, no need for a resume.
- Stay as long as you can. Pop in between classes.
- All pre-health students, first-year through senior year should attend this important event!
So why should you attend?
- Wonder if your GPA is competitive for professional school?
- Not sure what score you should aim for on your aptitude test?
- Unsure if you have enough clinical hours, shadowing or volunteering?
- Should you repeat that prerequisite class?
- Still deciding where you should apply or what to look for in programs?
- Curious about other health care fields?
- Still need to establish a parallel plan (back-up plan)?
- Not sure what to look for in a professional program? Start to figure out what you find interesting in programs by learning about what various programs offer.
Ask an admissions representative directly!
Program representatives will talk to you about their programs in medicine, dentistry, physician assistant, physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, veterinary medicine, podiatric medicine, chiropractic medicine, health care administration, public health, nursing, pharmacy, nutrition and dietetics, and more!
Interested in attending our Expo this year?
This year's Health Program's Expo at Purdue will be March 2nd, 2020 from 2-5pm in the Purdue Union Ballrooms.
If you attended in the past, you are already on our mailing list. If you have not attended and would like to be added to our mailing list, you can email email@example.com to be added to the list. Our Expo is part of a week-long circuit of fairs including University of Cincinnati, Indiana University Bloomington, and Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis.