January 26, 2023
Resume normal campus parking; regular enforcement begins at 7 a.m. Friday
Motorists are now allowed to resume normal parking along Purdue snow routes. Parking resumed on city of West Lafayette snow routes once roads were cleared.
Regular campuswide parking enforcement will resume as of 7 a.m. Friday (Jan. 27). Motorists who temporarily parked in one of the following locations from an on-street Purdue snow route should remove their vehicles from these locations prior to 7 a.m. Friday in order to avoid being ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense:
- Grant Street Parking Garage (gates are open)
- Harrison Street Parking Garage (gates are open)
- McCutcheon Drive Parking Garage
- Northwestern Avenue Parking Garage
- Wood Street Parking Garage
- Discovery Park lot (off Nimitz Drive and South Martin Jischke Drive)
- The north end of the France A. Córdova Recreational Sports Center lot (near Stadium Avenue)
The exit gates at the Grant Street and Harrison Street parking garages will close at 7 a.m. Friday. Individuals who temporarily parked in either garage for snow removal efforts must exit prior to 7 a.m. or pay the hourly ticket fee or lost ticket fee of $50.
If a vehicle was towed from one of the snow routes listed below or temporary locations, please contact the Purdue University Police dispatch center at 765-494-8221 to determine the vehicle’s location.
On-street parking is available again on the following Purdue roads:
- David Ross Road
- Hilltop Drive
- MacArthur Drive between Third Street and Mitch Daniels Boulevard (State Street)
- Martin Jischke Drive from Mitch Daniels Boulevard (State Street) to Harrison Street
- Ross-Ade Drive
- Russell Street between Tower Drive and Stadium Avenue
- Third Street west of Martin Jischke Drive
- Tower Drive
- University Street between Tower Drive and Stadium Avenue
City of West Lafayette snow routes are included below, and parking enforcement resumed once streets were cleared.
- Airport Road
- Cherry Lane
- First, Second, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth streets between Russell and University streets
- Grant Street
- Harrison Street/Williams Street from Martin Jischke Drive to Grant Street
- MacArthur Drive between Mitch Daniels Boulevard (State Street) and Nimitz Drive
- Mitch Daniels Boulevard
- Russell Street between Stadium Avenue and Harrison Street
- Stadium Avenue west of Grant Street
- State Street
- Waldron Street
Information about university and City of West Lafayette snow routes and processes is available online.