We're excited to have you at Horizons, and we want you to know that you belong here - and at Purdue University. Before coming, please ensure that you meet the criteria below.
If you feel you are eligible for our program and we have not contacted you, please reach out to us via the information on the sidebar or visit our contact page.
A student eligible to join Horizons Student Support Services must be meet all of the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at Purdue University.
- Students must have U.S. Citizenship or Legal Resident status.
- Students must qualify for federal financial aid, and have a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on file.
- Students apply directly for admissions to Horizons.
In addition, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A student’s family must meet the federal guidelines for income eligibility.
- A student must be a first-generation college student (Neither parent have completed a 4-year college degree).
- A student with a disability evidencing academic need.
Questions? Contact us:
Horizons Student Support Services
Krach Leadership Center Room 329
1198 Third Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907