Butler Center Events & Programs
The Butler Center is planning for various leadership/professional development workshops and social events around the campus. See below for the programs and events for Spring 2023.
- 02/01 Butler Center Coffee Break - Young Hall
- 02/02 Reception for CRN Members and Mentees - Dauch
- 02/08 WEN-U - 8Eleven
- 02/17 CRN Mentor’s Meeting - Walt’s Pub
- 02/24 Kanter Lecture (co-sponsored by SBBCLE) - Virtual
- 03/22 DPAS Awards Lunch and Reception, 2:00 - 3:30pm at PMU ADR
- 03/27 Butler Center Coffee Break, 1-3pm, Young Hall 3rd Floor Lounge
- 04/03 CRN Mentor’s Lunch (By invitation only)
- 04/05 CRN Mentor’s Lunch (By invitation only)
- 04/07 CRN Mentor’s Lunch (By invitation only)
- 04/14 WEN-U Brunch, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Another Broken Egg (RSVP required)
- 04/14 “Lunch & Learn” on Inclusive Mentoring on April 14, 2023, from 12:00 - 2:00 pm
- 04/25 Butler Center Coffee Break, 3-5pm, Young Hall 3rd Floor Lounge
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
Please take a few minutes to complete our survey and share with us what kinds of Butler Center programs and activities would be beneficial to you. The survey should only take a couple minutes. We appreciate your feedback!
Suggestions submitted via email or the (anonymous) Comment Box is always welcome as well.