How to Complete the RMS Form 20 Work OrderCheck at upper left of Form whether this is a "Request for Estimate" or if work is to be done and we have "Approval to proceed" with the work.
Fill in the following information:
- Department Name
- Customer Contact
- Phone Number (good number to contact for additional information)
- Customer Contact E-mail address (for additional information)
- Date the Order is given
- Date Required (requested time of completion)
- Professor’s name or OnePurdue alias (if for Academic Department)
- Fund number (8 digits)
- If -----:
- Work is to be done on a Cost Center, please include that 10-digit number. If an SIO# is desired, include that # (optional).
- Work is to be done on an Internal Order #, please include both the 10-digit Cost Center # and the 10-digit Internal Order #.
- Physical Facilities work is to be done on either a PM Work Order # (9XXXXXXXXX) or a WBS#, please include one of these 10-digit numbers.
- You are a Purdue club or organization with a Purdue Business Partner number, use that instead of the Fund and Cost Center/Internal Order
- Get Approval from your Department Business Office, both signature and printed name please. Also include their phone number. Note: the only exception to this requirement is when a Physical Facilities group is using a PM Work Order # assigned by the Plant Maintenance System, then this signature is not needed.
In the "Description of Work to be Performed," describe in words and/or drawings what work is to be done. Include type of material (steel, aluminum, brass, etc.), and quantity needed. Attach drawings to Form if needed.