Jump to other news and events
Test Construction and Grading
- Gay, L.R., & Airasian, P. (2000). Educational research: Competencies for analysis and experience (6th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall
- Gronlund, N. (1998). Assessment of student achievement (6th ed.). Needhham Heights, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- Huba, M. & Freed, J.E. (2000). Learner-centered assessment on college campuses: Shifting the focus from teaching to learning. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- McKeachie, W.J. (2006). Teaching tips (12th ed.). New York: Houghton-Mifflin.
- Reiner, C. M., Bothell, T. W., and Sudweeks, R. R. (2003). Preparing effective essay questions: A self-directed workbook for educators. Stillwater, OK: New Forums Press.
- Walvoord, B. E. & Anderson, V. J. (1998). Effective grading: A tool for learning and assessment. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.