W-2 services are provided by ADP. Registering for online W-2 access with ADP (ADD) is easy through Success Factors. Locate the tile ‘ADP W-2 Services’ to follow a Quick Reference Guide to register for your W-2 online. The registration code is found in the QRG. You will also need your PUID, valid SSN and last zip code from your address on file.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Review the Data Security and Privacy at ADP
- Only those with a valid Social Security Number can access the W-2 online.
- Register by December 31 of the current calendar year to opt out of a mailed W-2 copy for the current tax year’s form.
- You may register at any time at ADP to create an account to view or print the current year’s W-2 and the prior two years’ tax forms.
- W-2 Tax Forms prior to the current year’s + two years’ prior forms must be requested by completing the Duplicate Tax Request Form and sending via mail or fax to Purdue University Tax Department, 2550 Northwestern Ave., Ste. 1100, West Lafayette, IN 47906. Please do not email this form as it contains SSN.
- Other prior years’ forms (not current tax year) of the 1099-MISC and 1042-S forms must be requested on the Duplicate Tax Form Request.
- Purdue University’s retention records are for ten (10) years prior + current tax year for W-2 forms.