Information regarding presentations, labs and one-on-one assistance is campus specific. Please click on your respective campus’s link below for details and schedules.
More opportunities to learn:
For open enrollment 2021, HSA Bank provided live, virtual workshops on the basics of owning an HSA. Additionally, there was a presentation on investing HSA dollars.
- HSAs – From Safety Net to Nest Egg
- Q&A from 10/20/20 and 10/29/20 presentations
- HSA Bank Investment Program
HSAs and Medicare PDF presentation
For open enrollment 2021, this presentation is designed to help employees who are approaching age 65 in 2021 understand Medicare, Social Security and the impact those could have on health savings accounts (HSAs):
Closed-caption versions of all videos are available. To view a video with captions, select the link with (CC), and when the video loads, select the "CC" button on the bottom of the video.
- How to Enroll (CC)
- Benefits 101 (CC)
- Benefitplace App (CC)
- Medicare/Social Security Impact on Healthcare/HSA (CC)
- Medical Plan Overview (CC)
- Choosing the Right Medical Plan (CC)
- HSA Tax Advantages
- HSA vs. FSA
- How HSAs Work
- Open enrollment instructions
- Benefitplace app QRG
- Find a HealthSync provider
- Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form (Note: For spouses who are self-employed and need to provide a waiver form, the form can be signed by a representative of their company (i.e. HR) or the spouse can sign himself or herself. The employee still signs to certify.)
- How Health/Dependent Care Spending Accounts Work
- How to Upload Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
- Orthodontia mid-treatment example
- Working Spouse Guide
Questions should be directed to Human Resources – Benefits at your respective campus.