Information regarding presentations, labs and one-on-one assistance is campus specific.
Recorded Open Enrollment Presentation - All Campuses
Click here to view the recorded Open Enrollment Presentation anytime.
Medicare, Social Security and their impact on HSAs and HRAs Virtual Presentation
October 28 at 2 p.m. - Register for the presentation by clicking on the date. There is no registration deadline.
As you approach 65, what you need to know about Medicare and Social Security and their impact on HSAs and HRAs.
West Lafayette campus
Labs will be available by appointment only – October 28 through November 9.
Note: Labs led by Spanish-speaking translators will be held on October 26 and October 27.
Labs are intended for individuals who need assistance navigating the enrollment platform or do not have access to a computer or Internet.
Click here to schedule.
Fort Wayne campus
Also again this year, virtual one-on-one sessions will be offered. These one-on-one sessions allow time for you to ask any open enrollment related questions you have. To sign up for a virtual one-on-one slot, please visit the SignUpGenius site located HERE. If you are in need of an in-person one-on-one session or need a time that is not listed on the sign-up sheet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Hammond and Westville campuses
- Additionally, one-on-one enrollment assistance is being offered via zoom, telephone or in person by appointment only from October 26 through November 9. To schedule a one-on-one appointment, please call 219-989-1245 or email email@example.com.
Closed-caption versions of all videos are available. To view a video with captions, select the link with (CC), and when the video loads, select the "CC" button on the bottom of the video.
- OE 2022 - How to Enroll (CC)
- Benefits 101
- Tier 1 (HealthSync) - Purdue University (2022)
- Benefitplace App - Purdue University (2022)
- Choosing the Right Medical Plan - Purdue University (2022)
- Medical Plan Choices - Purdue University (2022)
- How HSAs work - Purdue University (2022)
- HSA Tax Advantages - Purdue University (2022)
- Healthy Boiler Overview - Purdue University (2022)
Forms & Guides
- Healthy Boiler 2022 Overview
- Open enrollment instructions - Coming Soon
- New Hire Enrollment Instructions
- Benefitplace (Mobile) App Quick Reference Guide
- Find a HealthSync provider
- Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
(Note: For spouses who are self-employed and need to provide a waiver form, the form can be signed by a representative of their company (i.e. HR) or the spouse can sign himself or herself. The employee still signs to certify.)
- How Health/Dependent Care Spending Accounts Work
- How to Upload Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
- Working Spouse Guide
- Verify Working Spouse Premium Waiver form Successfully Uploaded into Benefitfocus
Questions should be directed to Human Resources – Benefits at your respective campus.