Recorded Open Enrollment Presentation - All Campuses
- The 2023 Open Enrollment Presentation is available here.
West Lafayette campusVirtual Presentations
We will be holding virtual presentations October 11 through October 21. The schedule and registration information is below:
- October 11, 10 – 11 a.m. Click Here to Join
- October 11, 3 – 4 p.m. Click Here to Join
- October 12, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Click Here to Join
- October 13, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Click Here to Join
- October 17, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Click Here to Join
- October 18, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Click Here to Join
- October 20, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Link coming soon
- October 21, Noon – 1 p.m. Link coming soon
- We'll offer virtual one-on-one meetings (via Microsoft Teams or phone) with a Benefits team member between October 10 and October 14. You can discuss topics like the CDHP medical offerings, how prescriptions are covered, voluntary plan options and more.
- Schedule a one-on-one here. Select "One on Ones for 2023 Open Enrollment Questions" to schedule.
Fort Wayne campus
- To schedule an appointment with Amy Jagger, Benefits Director, PFW employees can visit: https://calendly.com/jaggera/open-enrollment-one-on-one-session. Amy can be reached directly at (260) 481-6096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule with Kathy Worthman, HR Generalist, PFW faculty and staff should visit: https://calendly.com/kworthman/open-enrollment-one-on-one-session. Kathy can be reached directly at (260) 481-0720 or by email at email@example.com.
Hammond and Westville campuses
- October 13, 2022, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST via Zoom at: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/91974817279?pwd=d1Q3eWdJQmpqSmlPZmUrZ0ZaTGtpZz09
- October 19, 2022, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. CST via Zoom at: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/93985295606?pwd=UUpVVkxZYVJPQWxpbWVNa2JTN0JtQT09
Carrie Ailes, Benefits Administrator, 219-785-5581, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane Brown, Benefits Specialist, 219-989-1245, email@example.com
Kyle Mulcrone, Benefits Administrator, 219-785-5301, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleen Robison, Assoc Director of Benefits, 219-989-2143, email@example.com
Closed-caption versions of all videos are available. To view a video with captions, select the link with (CC), and when the video loads, select the "CC" button on the bottom of the video.
- OE 2023 - How to Enroll (CC) - coming soon
- Benefits 101
- Tier 1 (HealthSync) - Purdue University (2022)
- Benefitplace App - Purdue University (2022)
- Choosing the Right Medical Plan - Purdue University (2022)
- Medical Plan Choices - Purdue University (2022)
- How HSAs work - Purdue University (2022)
- HSA Tax Advantages - Purdue University (2022)
- Healthy Boiler Overview - Purdue University (2022)
Forms & Guides
- Healthy Boiler 2023 Overview
- 2023 Open enrollment instructions
- New Hire Enrollment Instructions
- Benefitplace (Mobile) App Quick Reference Guide
- Find a HealthSync provider
- Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
(Note: For spouses who are self-employed and need to provide a waiver form, the form can be signed by a representative of their company (i.e. HR) or the spouse can sign himself or herself. The employee still signs to certify.)
- How Health/Dependent Care Spending Accounts Work
- How to Upload Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
- Working Spouse Guide
- Verify Working Spouse Premium Waiver form Successfully Uploaded into Benefitfocus
Questions should be directed to Human Resources – Benefits at your respective campus.