Welcome to the National and International Scholarships Office (NISO)
NISO, which is a part of the Purdue University Honors College, is here for all Purdue students. We assist students who have excellent academic records in their scholarly development to apply for highly selective national and international awards. As a part of our mission, we also
- Coordinate the campus evaluation and selection process for the 13 awards that require a nomination by Purdue.
- Inform students, faculty and staff about available scholarships and fellowships.
- Help students find scholarships that match their goals and interests.
- Guide students through their applications with info sessions, writing workshops, one-on-one meetings, mock interviews and all the details of scholarship competitions.
- Work with faculty and staff to recommend and refer potential scholars as well as conduct campus reviews and applicant prep.
You can explore the major scholarships and fellowships NISO coordinates, visit our office in Duhme Hall during drop-in hours (Tuesdays from 2:00-4:00PM) or contact us to schedule an appointment.