We encourage students looking for more information about prestigious scholarships to schedule an appointment with our office or drop into Duhme Hall room 134 on Tuesdays from 1-3 during which time you can speak with an advisor for up to 15 minutes and schedule a follow-up appointment. During individual advising sessions we
- discuss your degree program, future career goals, personal aspirations, research history/plans, community engagement, etc. to help determine which scholarships may be a good fit for you personally.
- provide specific details about scholarships and fellowships.
- share advice on the track toward being competitve for a prestigious scholarship.
- help guide your scholarly development through discussion and refer you to Purdue resources that provide scholar development opportunities.
- meet over time starting as early as possible to continuously guage your interests and qualifications for the scholarships for which you hope to apply.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To schedule an appointment, please call (765)496-3389