Sloan Foundation Indigenous Graduate Partnership
Interested in the Sloan Foundation Indigenous Graduate Partnership at Purdue? Please fill out the form to receive more information.
Sloan Program Benefits
- Funding over the course of student’s degree experience
- Research experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Faculty mentor
- Students must be Native American, Alaskan Native or Native Hawaiian descent
- Meet Purdue University’s graduate admissions criteria as defined by academic program of interest. Click here for information on Graduate Admission Information.
- Pursue M.S. or Ph.D. in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) related field
Embrace your identity and be willing to share your experiences with others across the Purdue community. Purdue offers so many wonderful things. Boiler Up!
-- Marie Kainoa Fialkowski (Native Hawaiian), Ph.D. Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
and M.S. Food & Nutrition