The NAECC facility includes ...
- Conference Room: Used primarily for group meetings, classes and seminars. Seating is available for up to 25 people. Multimedia equipment available upon request.
- Computer Lab: Four-station computer lab with a printer and wireless access throughout the building.
- Student Lounge Area: Includes couches, chairs, cable TV and Blu-ray DVD player. Available for social gatherings, receptions, and meetings.
- Yard Space: Available for outdoor events and located at the intersection of Sheetz and Steely Street.
- Purdue University students, faculty and staff can access the facility outside of office hours with an electronic access code. Contact the NAECC for more information.
Parking is available along Sheetz Street and is monitored by the City of Lafayette. Campus permit ("A") parking is available on the south side of the building. Campus visitors are encouraged to contact the Purdue Visitor's Center