The NAECC facility includes ...
- Conference Room: Seating is available for up to 10 people. Multimedia equipment available upon request.
- Computer Lab: Four-station computer lab with a printer and wireless access throughout the building.
- Multi-Purpose Room: Used primarily for classes and seminars. Seating is available for up to 20 people.
- Student Lounge Area: Includes a couch, chairs, cable TV and Blu-ray DVD player. Available for social gatherings, receptions, and meetings.
- Purdue University students, faculty and staff can access the facility outside of office hours with an electronic access code. Contact the NAECC for more information.
Campus permit ("A") parking is available on the south side of the building. Campus visitors are encouraged to contact the Purdue Visitor's Center.