File a Complaint

Victims should use these forms to initiate a formal investigation or request an informal dispute resolution (such as a No Contact Directive). Complaint forms cannot be filed by friends, family, or teachers of the victims. If you are trying to address conduct that was not directed at you, please file an Incident Report and OIE will follow up accordingly. 

Click Here to Request a Title IX Complaint Form

Use the above link to send an email requesting a formal complaint form or an informal dispute resolution (such as a No Contact Directive) for conduct that might violate Title IX. Title IX includes the following conduct when it occurs on campus or in connection with a domestic University program:

  • Sexual Assault 
  • Stalking
  • Sexual Harassment
  • Relationship Violence
  • Sexual Violence
  • Sexual Exploitation

 Please be aware, the location where the incident occurred can dramatically impact your options. If you are unsure whether your experience might fall under Title IX, visit our FAQ page or schedule an appointment.  If your experience does not fall under Title IX, and you wish to file a Complaint of Harassment or Discrimination, click here.

If you are unsure what kind of resolution you are seeking and want to speak to an OIE representative, we encourage you to make an appointment.