September 22, 2021
Three-day virtual Road to Retirement conference begins today
The fall 2021 Road to Retirement three-day virtual conference, which provides employees with resources and information to help them plan for a successful retirement regardless of where they are on their retirement planning path, begins today (Sept. 22) and runs through Friday (Sept. 24). The event supports the financial wellness pillar of the Healthy Boiler Program.
The schedule is available to view online.
Experts and resources from many organizations – Center for Healthy Living, Fidelity, HSA Bank, Purdue HR Benefits, Purdue University Retirees Association, PERF, TIAA, Vanguard and more – will have presentations addressing a variety of financial wellness and retirement topics.
Presentation topics include:
- Creating a budget.
- Consolidating your retirement accounts.
- Managing student loans.
- Understanding retiree health plan options.
- Social Security planning.
- Retirement plan income options.
- Mental health aspects of retirement.
- Get to know your retirement plan – presentations specific to Purdue University, Purdue Research Foundation and Purdue Global employees available.
Some presentations will be offered live, and others will be prerecorded for viewing anytime. Registration is required for the live presentations offered by Fidelity. Follow the links in the schedule to register.
For more information, contact Human Resources at 765-494-2222, toll-free at 877-725-0222 or via email at email@example.com.