January 7, 2019
Resources available to assist with SuccessFactors
Several help resources are available during January and February, as the University fully transitions to SuccessFactors for all recruiting, onboarding, employee data changes, timekeeping, performance appraisals and merit processes.
BoilerKey is required to access SuccessFactors. Employees currently without a BoilerKey can follow directions provided by Secure Purdue or visit https://purdue.edu/boilerkey. Contact local computer support or help desk for further assistance.
Working labs are available:
- Department support, business office staff and supervisors ready to recruit student, staff and faculty positions can bring their information to a recruitment drop-in lab for hands-on assistance.
- Business offices ready to process employee data changes or other payroll-related tasks can receive assistance from a subject matter expert at a payroll and employee data change open lab.
Online training materials related to employee self-service functions, time-off requests and timekeeping are available. All SuccessFactors training resources – such as recruiting, payroll tasks, employee data changes, position management and onboarding – are online.
There are also direct emails to teams that can help answer questions:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with recruitment process questions.
- email@example.com with timekeeping questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org with job family questions.
- email@example.com with time-off (leaves) questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org with tax-related questions.
- email@example.com with personnel actions and employee data change questions.
- SAP-SFfirstname.lastname@example.org with role questions.
- email@example.com with summer pay and effort reporting issues.
Employees are encouraged to discuss any issues with their supervisor. Supervisors and business offices can contact the dedicated help team, composed of project team members, subject matter experts and EPI USE consultants. Help resource guidelines are available online.