December 17, 2018
Purdue Online Learning seeking nominations for 2019 Awards for Excellence in Online Education
Purdue Online Learning and the Office of the Provost are now accepting nominations for the 2019 awards:
* Purdue Online Learning Excellence in Course Design and Teaching (Credit). Details and application
* Purdue Online Learning Excellence in Course Design and Teaching (Noncredit). Details and application
* Purdue Online Learning Innovative Course Design and Use of Technology. Details and application
* Purdue Online Learning Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award. Details and application
* Purdue Online Learning MVP: Instructional Design and Support Award. Details and application
The awards are available to courses and individuals at all of Purdue’s campuses. The awards program reflects the importance of recognition for courses or individuals that exemplify excellence in online education. Each recognized course or person/team will receive $2,500.
Awards are open to faculty, instructors or other staff members as individuals or as a team across all Purdue campuses. In the event a team wins an award, the $2,500 will be divided equally among members. At least one of the nominees for each award must be a current faculty member, instructor or other staff member at one of Purdue’s campuses. The related online learning activity must have been offered within the past two years.
The awards homepage is here. The deadline for applications and nominations is Jan. 28.
Questions related to the nominating process can be addressed to Jim Pukrop, associate director, Purdue Online Learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org.