Aviation Technology and Management
Supported Degree Objectives
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Required Supporting Documents
English Proficiency Requirements
- This program accepts the Graduate School's basic requirements as described on the English Proficiency Requirements page.
Doctoral Degree Program Requirements
- Cumulative Grade Point Average from most recently conferred undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree:
- 3.0 or equivalent (A=4.0)
- Completed MBA or MS degree in a relevant area
Fall Spring Summer April 1 October 1 No Entry U.S. Citizen March 1 September 1 No Entry International
Program Contact Information
- Early application is encouraged. There are a very limited number of funding opportunities that require the application be approved by early February for a Fall Semester start. Other funding opportunities may arise throughout the year depending upon available funding. Applicants are strongly encouraged to pursue funding from agencies and organizations that are outside of Purdue. Program capacity is limited and it is recommended that students apply early to maximize opportunity for program consideration.
- The admissions process selects highly qualified applicants into the PhD program by considering the application in judging the overall strength of the applicant. Typically, no single criterion is used as a sole determinant for admission. After the application is completed by the student, strong candidates may also be asked to participate in discussions or interviews with program faculty during the application review process.