Together, we can Protect Purdue.

Spring 2022 Updates Report a Protect Purdue Pledge Violation


Roster Updates

Membership Form

Each chapter and house is responsible for having their new members/neophytes complete a Membership Form. This form should be completed at the beginning of the new member/intake process and only needs to be completed once.

Discontinuation of Membership

If a member leaves your organization, please fill out this form to notify our office. This information may be compared to national rosters.

Semester Reporting

New Member Education Guidelines and Program Submission

This form should be completed before the new member/intake process begins. All dates, and descriptions should be included in the form via the file upload or text entry.

Service Hours & Philanthropy Dollars Reporting

To upload your organization's service hours for the semester use this form. Service hours can be logged by any member of the organization. If the hours are logged individually the members will be able to view them on the Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT). If they are logged as a group, ie. by a service chair, they will not appear on an individual member's CCT.

Event Support

Activity Planning Forms (APF)

To submit an activity form, all you need to do is create an event under your organization page on BoilerLink. Please review the APF 101 Guide and/or contact for any support. 

Social Function Registration

Social functions should be registered with your organization's governing council. Registration forms can be completed on your councils respective Boilerlink page. Please contact the FSCL office at (765) 494-5990 if you have any questions on this or any other process. Additionally, the council's risk manager would be a great resource to contact: For IFC you may contact, for PHA you may contact, for MGC you may contact, for PCC you may contact, and for NPHC you may contact

Path Moving Forward

Path Moving Forward Document

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Fraternity, Sorority and Cooperative Life at