In this course, you will learn how to apply computational thinking in data science. You will learn core computational thinking concepts including decomposition, pattern recognition, abstraction, and algorithmic thinking. You will also learn about data representation and analysis and the processes of cleaning, presenting, and visualizing data. You will develop skills in data-driven problem design and algorithms for big data.
- Understand and apply advanced core computational thinking concepts to large-scale data sets
- Use industry-level tools for data preparation and visualisation, such as R and Java
- Apply methods for data preparation to large data sets
- Understand mathematical and statistical techniques for attracting information from large data sets and illuminating relationships between data sets.
- Recommended for individuals heading towards a career in data science / currently in a business data analyst/ data scientist role.
The University of Adelaide
New applicants, Leadership
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification