Teamwork is recognized as an important aspect of modern manufacturing. It is well known that people working together can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. This session will provide practical methods to help teams become more effective and successful. Once an understanding of basic team dynamics is provided, participants will be able to recognize specific areas where teams need help and will also have sound methods to help teams improve.
- Define “team” and list the considerations for identifying a team
- List the stages of a team and appropriate leadership actions for each stage
- List common team roles. - Describe the connection between leadership and teams
- List effective leader behaviors for encouraging effective teamwork
- Describe how to build an effective team
- Plan for hands-on application steps to practice key teambuilding skills to be developed.
- Recommended for New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their leadership and supervisory skills.
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Face to Face