If you are ready to begin course registration now, take the following steps:
- Begin the registration process and select your course and click “Continue.”
- Select a course section based on your desired start date and “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Proceed to Checkout,” at which point you will be asked to create a student account or to log in if you already have one.
- Follow all steps to create an account or verify existing information.
- Submit payment.
Are you registering with a group of three coworkers or more?
If so, contact a program advisor before you begin registration for instructions on how to receive your discount:
(888) 390-0499 or LSSonline@purdue.edu.
Please refer to our policies website for additional information.
Students may register for any open section at any time up to the day before the course starts, provided that seats are still available. The schedule for new sections is:
|Every other month
|Approximately 5 times per year
|Green Belt Refresher
|Access at any time
Space in each section is limited. Students are encouraged to register for their desired start date as soon as possible to reserve their seat. Dates and sections may be added to accommodate demand. Please contact a Program Advisor for more start date information.